Agents may file reports and amendments and pay premiums for clients without a signed power of attorney (POA). However, you will need a signed POA before our staff can provide you any information about your client’s account, reports or employee-level data. You will also need a POA to represent your client in audits or appeals.
If you do need POAs for your clients, download the form, complete and sign it, and upload it using your employer agent Paid Leave account. Please note: We must review the form before you can access your client's account. We are receiving a high volume of POA forms, so processing times may be delayed. We will waive penalties for late reporting if we are unable to process your POA in time.
Without a POA on file, you may:
- Bulk file for your clients in a single ICESA file, or report for individual clients with an ICESA file.
- Link to individual client accounts to report using a CSV file upload or manual entry.
- Amend your clients’ reports via ICESA or CSV file upload.
- Bulk pay using ACH credit (to get the instructions for ACH credit payments, email our Care Team with "Request: Bulk Payment Instructions" in the subject line).
- Pay for individual clients by credit or debit card, ACH debit or check/money order.
If you have a POA on file with Paid Family and Medical Leave, you may also:
- Link to a client and view details about their account, reporting history and payments.
- File manual amendments.
- Get information from us about your clients’ accounts.