If you submitted a POA for your client, we will link their account to yours after reviewing your POA.
You can link to a client with limited access to file and pay without a POA or before your POA has been reviewed.
To link to clients, log-in to your employer agent account through SAW. Then:
- Click on the “Manage Clients” tab.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Linked to a Client.”
- Enter the client’s UBI number and click "next."
- Select “Request Limited Access” below the Manage Roles title.
- After clicking, “Submit”, select “Home”.
To view which of your clients are linked:
- From your employer agent homepage, select “Manage Clients”, then select “Search for Linked Clients” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Search”. You should see a list of your linked clients. Under the word "Actions", select "Manage" for the client you want to select. You will be brought to that client's dashboard, where you will be able to report and remit premiums. Note: you will see your client listed as “limited access” if you linked without a POA.
Once you select your client, you will switch to viewing their employer account instead of your employer agent account, so note that some menu options will be different than they appear within your own account.