Before you continue: the person who completes this process becomes the account administrator and will need to add additional users to the account before anyone else can have access. Read more about adding additional users.
You will need an active SAW account and you will need to add Paid Family and Medical Leave to your SAW services before you can log-in and establish your Paid Leave account. Read more about creating a SAW account and adding Paid Family and Medical Leave to your services.
Once you’ve logged in and selected Paid Family and Medical Leave from your list of services in SAW, you’ll click “Continue” to proceed to creating your Paid Leave employer agent account.
- On the “Create an Account” page, select the “Create an Account” button to the right of “Employer Agents”.
- Enter your business’s legal entity name and EIN and click “Next”.
- On the “Enter Contact Information” screen, enter the name, phone number, email address and mailing address you would like us to use for questions about your employer agent account.
- Once you’ve entered your contact information, click “Next”.
- Confirm the information displayed is correct by clicking, “Submit” or click “Previous” to go back and make changes.
- On the “Employer Agent Registration Confirmation” page, you’ll see “Your Employer Agent ID”. Make note of this number. You may need it when submitting power of attorney documents for your clients.