Before you can report for individual clients, you need to link your employer agent account to their employer account.
Once you’ve done that and you’re viewing their individual account details, select “Submit Quarterly Wages” from the “Wage Reporting” menu.
Select Filing Method
- Under “Reporting Period”, use the drop-down menus to select the quarter and year for which you are reporting.
- Under “Filing Methods”, select the method you intend to use.
Provide Wage Details: Manual Entry
- If you select “Manual Entry”, you will see a new section called “Wage Detail Records”. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk. You can click on the blue “i” icon next to any field to get more information about what should be entered. Enter the required information for your first employee and click “Save”.
- Continue entering each employee, up to 50 total, in the “Wage Detail Records” section, clicking “Save” after each entry.
- All employee information will be listed in a table below the “Clear” and “Save” buttons. If you need to edit or delete an employee record, you can do so by selecting the blue “Edit” or “Delete” link in the right columns of the table.
- When you have finished entering all employees and have reviewed the summary table for accuracy, click “Next”.
- In the “Employment and Wage Detail Report Summary” section, enter the total premiums withheld for all employees in the “Total Employee Premiums Withheld” field.
- Read the “Employment and Wage Detail Certification”, click the checkbox next to the certification statement, and click “Submit.”
Provide Wage Details: File Upload
- If you select “File Upload”, you will see a new section called “File Format”. Select the radio button next to, “Delimited”.
- Under “Choose a File”, click “Browse”, then locate and select your wage report file on your computer.
- After selecting the file, enter the total premiums withheld for all employees in the “Premium Withholding” section, then click “Next” to submit your report.
- Note the confirmation number for your records and click, “Home”