Before you begin:
- You will need to verify your account with a PIN before you can manage users. Read more about the PIN verification process.
- Once your account is verified, you need to have either “System Administrator” or “User Maintenance” access to the account before you can manage other users.
To remove a user, log-in to your Paid Leave account.
- From the employer homepage, click “Manage Account” in the menu bar and select “User Maintenance”.
- In the table under “User Maintenance”, click the blue “Edit” link in the last column next to the user you want to remove.
- Under “Account Status”, select “Inactive”, then click “Save”.