How do I log-in to my employer account?

Like most Washington state agencies, we use SecureAccess Washington (SAW) to manage access to customer accounts. You will need an active SAW account to log-in to Paid Family and Medical Leave and establish your account.

If you don’t already have one, create a SAW account by going to and clicking the “SIGN UP!” button.

If this is the first time you're using our new system, get detailed instructions on creating your employer account, filing reports and paying premiums on our reporting page.