Before you begin:
- You will need to verify your account with a PIN before you can add or manage additional users. Watch this short video about the PIN verification process.
- You will need the first and last name, SAW username and email address for the person you want to add to your account
- To add or manage users, log in to your Paid Family and Medical Leave account. From the employer homepage, click “Manage Account” in the menu bar and select “User Maintenance.”
- Click the “Add User” button.
- On the “Manage Internal User” screen, enter the name, SAW username and email address for the person you need to add.
- Under “Roles,” select the appropriate roles for this user. Options are:
– System administrator
– Employment and wage detail
– Account maintenance
– User maintenance
- Under “Account Status,” select “Active,” then click “Save.”